Blog

At about 11 AM on Tuesday the 13th of January 2015, fire broke out in one of the households in Kataba slum, right next to our offices. It is reported that the fire was started by a charcoal stove which had been left inside one of the households. In a matter of minutes, the fire had spread to the other households and caught an electric pole that was very close to a house nearby .Most of the houses have been constructed under high power voltage lines.

Follow us on Twitter

Our partners

Comic Relief NSDFU Cities Alliance Slum Dwellers International Lutheran World Federation  GLNT/UN HABITAT  

Featured Video

Contact us

ACTogether Uganda . Off Gabba Rd. Opposite Shell, Kabalagala. P.O. Box 36557 Kampala, Uganda +256393107643, +256414267327
JoomShaper